Nov 10, 2015

TUTORIAL: BORDER BERWARNA DI SEKELILING BLOG

Assalamualaikum.

heyy yoo. today, i just do own testimonial at my own blog using my own basic code. it'sjust for fun  but hey, my testimoni are done! it's working tho. so, for sharing happiness and my excited feelings, let me share with you guys border around blog. so are you ready? yippi !

template - edit html - ctrl f. find code;

#content-wrapper {

copy this code:

border-right: 5px solid #DBFEFF;
border-left: 5px solid #DBFEFF;
border-bottom: 20px solid #DBFEFF;
border-top: 20px solid #DBFEFF;
border-top-right-radius: 15px;
border-top-left-radius: 15px;

paste code dekat bawah #content-wrapper {

Congratulation!!! you're done now. oh ya a little tricks here : your thickness of border. if you guys want same code, it's depends. colour of the border. radius (refer my blog, if you think, radius is not pretty at all to your border, so you can delete border-top-right-radius: 15px;
border-top-left-radius: 15px; )

Do you want request any tuto? just leave you request at my cbox or dropped a comment. thank you :D

3 comments:

Don't Spam. Positive words only, pretty ♥