Dec 14, 2016

Too Much Information Tag

Assalamualaikum.

Ya Ampun ! It's has been long time I didn't updating my blog even to sign in it also. Sorry to whose are blogwalking here and I didn't followback you guys. Really sorry, babes. Surely, I'm going to followback and blogwalking after this since my class will start at 2.30 p.m. ihiks. So, I have much time to blogwalking and updating my blogggg ~ so gedik.

Wokey, since I scroll my chatbox at my sidebar there and I notice something that no one never ask me to do it. YUPPYYY !! By the way, I was tagged by Liyana on TMI a.k.a Too much information tag and today i'm going to answer all the question given. Ouh Thanks Liyana cause tagging me there. Ouh there are 50 question given.

Here is the questionnnnn. *drumsound*


Q1: What are you wearing?
a black college jersey there named duyung kapas. wihihi. 

Q2: Ever been in love? 
Yes, and I hate it much. But never hate loving my family. weheeeeee ~ Okay, my last couple in year 2014. After that, i'm not get into relationship anymore. 

Q3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
Every person or everyone going to felt the breakup is terrible one but for me it just normal situation and feelings. I didn't feel anything during my breakup session hahahahaha. heartless betul budak ni. 

Q4: How tall are you? 
154-155 cm. I'm really tall you guys, really. 

Q5: How much do you weigh?
60kg. I'm going to diet soon *serious*. Actually, I'm not really eater person sebab makan tak pernah habis even makan setengah senduk and makan sangat lambat T_T. My weight from 37 kg turn to 70kg when I  form 3. And I loose 10 kg when I was in form 4 and its get statics until now. So, I will try hard to get normal weight. 

Q6: Any tattoos?
Ehhh tak baik. No no no.

Q7: Any piercings?
Ear piercings. Both. (I told it Since nowadays trends piercing at the nose and just one ear piercing -..-")

Q8: OTP?
No one. hahahahahahahahahaha  ....

Q9: Favourite show?
I watch random and no favourite one. I just watch the besssst one. I'm into jokes (Korean)

Q10: Favourite bands? 
just like favourite show. Random. 

Q11: Something you miss?
I don't know hahahahha. but if you ask who are you miss much? Arwah abah.

Q12: Favourite song?
not jazz and rocks. that not on my playlist. other than that is my favourite. more into acoustic.

Q13: How old are you?
21 years old (2016)

Q14: Zodiac sign?
Virgo.

Q15: Quality you look for in a partner?
good looking. I didn't mean to looking the handsome one. But enough for, sedap mata memandang and kemas. I hate long-messy-hair man and mustache. And most important is, hormat orang tua, beragama and selalu ingatkan tentang kebaikan. Amin. 

Q16: Favourite quote?
Be yourself, people don't have to like you and you don't have to care.

Q17: Favourite actor?
No one since I didn't watch any dramas and I just know 7 hari mencintaiku on aired because of my friend told me. hahahahahhahaha. i'm kinda of boring person told ya.

Q18: Favourite colour?
black and white, maroon, dark blue and the colors of sky when night, dawn, 

Q19: Loud music or soft?
as long the music suits well with my environment. hahahhahahha

Q20: Where do you go when you're sad?
In my room and think, think, think overload until I feel useless and okay. Anything, just my room. hahahahaha

Q21: How long does it take you to shower?
If I'm too lazy or rush, just 5 minutes to wash my hair, brush my teeth & cleanse my face also cleanse my body with body shampoo. Doing that, in one time. hahahahaha !! if I want to get relax, 10-15 minutes. 

Q22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
5 minutes if stay at home. If there an event, 10-15 minutes included with ironing my cloths and bawal.

Q23: Ever been in a physical fight?
yes, with my sister's friend and my neighbor hahahahahahahaha. siapa suruh cari pasal.

Q24: Turn on's?
Cat's lover, baby lover. I'm sooooo in love when he carry the baby and playing around with the cats. OMG, So cute. And I really love to look at someone who wears jeans and shirt. wuuu.

Q25: Turn offs?
rude, smoker. I didn't mean smokers are bad. But, i'm going avoid the smoker. so sorry but its okay if i got the smoker one. T_T 

Q27: Fears?
death, loosing someone and I really scared to thunder and vrooming of motorcycle and modified car. I don't know why don't ask.

Q28: Last thing that made you cry?
Loosing of my dad. Al-fatihah.

Q29: Last time you said you loved someone?
last 2 days ago to my mum and my dad weeee.

Q30: Meaning behind your blog URL?
tak ada maknanya hahahahahha. I never thinking about it because it random.

Q31: Last book you read?
Last month. Novel Mamat Muka Selenga by Aliesha Kirana.

Q32: The book you're currently reading?
Rintas and Superwrite. My subject's course.

Q33: Last show you watched?
When I was your men covered by fifth harmony & Boyce Avenue on youtube. Is it a show?

Q34: Last person you talked to?
My roomates. About jamban kolej tersumbat lalalalalala.

Q35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Erm...... my friend. Fatin, asking her where is she? and she replied, i'm arrived already.

Q36: Favourite food?
I love soup thing like Tomyam, beef soup. 

Q37: Place you want to visit?
Turkey. 

Q38: Last place you were?
Karah Mall in Uitm, having my roti canai telur kuah kari. 

Q39: Do you have a crush?
No. No. No. No. No. No. I don't know how to crush on someone. lol.

Q40: Last time you kissed someone? 
Last two days. When my mum send me off to college. nananananana ~

Q41: Last time you were insulted?
Don't ask "last time". Everyday I got insulted by my siblings. Pity on me. hahahahahaha, but I give them back bahahahahaha.

Q42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
Chocolate thing.

Q43: What instruments do you play?
I got a guitar at home but I never know how to play it. hahahahhahaha, I tak pandai main any instrument hahaha if you ask the gadget thing let me list, laptop, iphone, ipod, camera hahahahahahaha pandai tak I melawak ~~

Q44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
I bukan jenis suka or pakai barang kemas. seriously, but still I do love ring. And I never wear it. hahahahahahaha. tak sukaaaaa pakai.

Q45: Last sport you played?
badminton. last year when my universiti koku's day. 

Q46: Last song you sang?
Jar of heart. Suara I macam Christina Perri je *mohon tampar berjemaah*

Q47: Favourite chat up line?
- Are you okay?
- Take care
- Where are you now?
- Hahahahahhahaha.

hahahahhaahhaha. lol.

Q48: Have you ever used it?
not really because no one ask. but the third yes, every wednesday, 4.20 p.m. my stepfather going to call me to pick me at town. balik ~

Q49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
My family, celebrating my stepfather birthday.

Q50: Who should answer these questions next?
Who ever reading this entry. Must answer this !!!!!

2 comments:

  1. ayyy you're welcome! tomyam sedaaap hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe sangaaaat sedap. arrr tetiba craving hahahahaha xD

      Delete

Don't Spam. Positive words only, pretty ♥